Today’s blog post is brought to you straight from the pages of Today’s Bride magazine!
Yesterday, our e-mail newsletter informed you that the new Cleveland 2012-13 issue is out! So today, we figured we’d share one of the many helpful articles you’ll find in the magazine. For this particular feature, we went to our DJs and found out what songs keep the night flowing and feet tapping. See how they compare with what you want to hear at your soiree!
Introduction of the Bride and Groom
1. “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO
2. “Crazy in Love” by Beyonce & Jay-Z
3. “Sexyback” by Justin Timberlake
1. “At Last” by Etta James
2. “You and I” by Michael Bublé
3. “Then” by Brad Paisley
Honorable Mention: “Lucky” by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat and “Bless the Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts
1. “A Song For Mama” by Boyz II Men
2. “Simple Man” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
1. “I Loved Her First” by Heartland
2. “Butterfly Kisses” by Bob Carlisle
3. “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
1. “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye
2. “Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO
3. “Oh Yeah” (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off) by Yello
1. “Single Ladies” by Beyonce
2. “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
3. “Girls, Girls, Girls” by Motley Crüe
Go here to see the complete list of songs!
A special thanks goes out to the following DJ companies: American Bride DJ Entertainment, Audio Extremes Entertainment, Beach Boyz Entertainment, Music Therapy Inc., Rock the House Entertainment & Something New Entertainment. We greatly appreciate the input you gave us for this fun feature!
If you’d like to see the new issue of Today’s Bride for yourself, you have 3 great ways to view the 168 jumbo page magazine! You can order a copy online (just pay S&H), pick up a free copy from one of our advertisers or read it online … the choice is all yours!