The van is loaded, and our checklist is complete! We’re officially ready to start setting up for the bridal show!!!
And you’re invited to join us for the big day! The details:
Sunday, January 8, 2012
John S. Knight Convention Center
77 E. Mill Street
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
150 exhibitors $10 admission
Wondering what’s going to be taking place at the show? (Hey, we don’t blame you! It’s not like you go to a bridal show every day.) Here are just some of the events that will be taking place on Sunday:
- Gallery of Reception Table Ideas — The latest trends in table decorating ideas will be on display for those brides who want to spice up their receptions. Showcasing unique centerpieces, china, chairs, linens and several other items, this area will blow your creativity sky high!
- Portrait Gallery – See award winning photographs on display & get inspired for your own wedding shots!
- Limo Row — An open-door inspection with several local limousine companies will be available for all bridal show attendees who are interested in making a signature entrance for their wedding.
- Cake Design Showroom – More than 50 of the best wedding cake designs from the area’s premiere bakeries and decorators will be on site at the Cake Design Showroom. And you get to vote for your favorite!
- Seminar Stage — Listen as wedding professionals demonstrate their service and explain the important things to consider when choosing services for your wedding. Several sessions will be held throughout the day; see the schedule here.
And, of course …
- Fashion Shows! — From bridal gowns and tuxedos to flower girl dresses, mothers-of dresses and accessories, Today’s Bride fashion shows have everything your bridal party will need! We’ll have THREE fashion shows taking place at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00.
We should also add that every registered bride will receive a free copy of Today’s Bride magazine (while supplies last) AND an opportunity to win an all-inclusive paid vacation to Cancun or Riviera Maya courtesy of UnlimitedTrips.com!
Buy tickets onlineand receive a free subscription to Brides magazine(subscription begins approximately 10-12 weeks after the date of the show). Seriously, what are you waiting for?! Get your tickets by clicking here!
(Fyi: We will be posting updates on our Facebook page to show you what you’re missing!)